Saturday, July 28, 2007

My love for Helium

discovered Helium about a month ago. I was searching for a certain article and that's how I found Helium. My first impression was, what a cool site! Soon, I became a member and I started to write articles. There are many reasons why I love Helium.
First, I really enjoy reading about a multitude of subjects. With Helium, it's so easy to find what you're looking for! And, everyone can find something interesting! Helium is the perfect site for learning about a wide variety of subjects!
Secondly, Helium is a great site for me to practice my English. Before I discovered Helium, I was only writing in French. Now, as I'm writing more and more articles, it gets easier for me to write in English. And that is great!
Finally, what I really like about this site is that everyone is friendly and respectful of each other. If you need help with something, there's always someone willing to help you and answer your questions. Helium really is a great site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home